Chantiers de l’Atlantique brought together more than 500 suppliers and subcontractors for its Suppliers’ Days held on May 14 and 15 in La Baule (Loire-Atlantique, France).
This event was an opportunity to take stock of the situation of the company and to mobilize the entire network on the new challenges and prospects of shipbuilding in Saint-Nazaire (France). In particular, Chantiers de l’Atlantique’ s partners were invited to seize the opportunity offered by a historic order book *, to reinforce their industrial fundamentals, implement improvement plans, innovate in the areas of environment and digitization, and increase their capabilities to cope with the workload plan.
At the conclusion of the event, Chantiers de l’Atlantique distinguished eleven companies by awarding each a Partner of the Year Award.
The awarded companies are:
- Eurevia (air conditioning Equipment)
- Johnson Controls (air conditioning installation)
- SLCE watermakers (water treatment equipment)
- Arcelor Mittal (supplier of steel sheets)
- Lumen (architectural lighting)
- Media6- Ateliers Normand (public spaces fitting)
- Cimel (supplier of cable strands)
- PMO (boilermaking and industrial piping)
- Somec (cabins and public spaces bays and Windows)
- Comi Service (scaffolding)
- Ocea (aluminum superstructures)
*The current order book of Chantiers de l’Atlantique consists of 11 cruise ships and 4 force supply vessels.