Atlantique Engineering Solutions, formed in 2007 in Saint-Nazaire, is a subsidiary of Chantiers de l’Atlantique.
Since many years we have developed the skills required to perform naval, offshore and inshore engineering = structural, mechanical, piping, layout, decoration, interior architecture related works along with management of extensive complex projects
Thanks to our know-how, built up through extensive projects with very high demands in terms of Quality, Safety, Cost and Lead time, we can very quickly integrate all the manufacturing requirements in our design. In three words: design to production.
Whatever the purpose of your project – from the development of a demonstrator to a turnkey plant, we place at your disposal an organization with the following guidelines:
• customer orientation and team work
• performace culture
• social responsibility
• sustainable development
Our team :
We are 200 engineers and technicians, who design and industrialize our complex products, working with other partners studies offices. We have developed our expertise in all areas of engineering, such as calculations and structural design, electrical, general installation of networks, air conditioning, interior layout. We are also investing in R&D and Innovation in our target products. With our experience we systematically organize our team oriented project platforms Clients.
For this, we have developed through training and mobility, professionalism and versatility of our employees: our team adapts to different standards and specifications, various software, uses English as the language of work.
For our recruitment, we have strengthened our team is young while having over 10 years of experience on average.
Our tools :
• Several years of comprehensive experience in 3D tools
• A team of experts to develop and integrate the tools from basic design to detailed design
• 3D design : Intergraph (Smartmarine -Smartplant – PDS), Bentley (Microstation – Plantspace), Aveva (Tribon – PDMS – Aveva Marine), PTC (CADDS 5), Siemens (Solid Edge, NX) and Dassault Systems (SolidWorks).
• Calculations : Ansys, Caesar, Sicapnet, Revit, Robobat, Isymost…
• Logistics : Flexsim
• Life cycle analysis : Simapro
• Infrastructures which make sure our customer requirements are met
• Infrastructures enabling exchange and remote data supervision